Sunday, September 13, 2009

Welcome

Like most good things in life, the idea for this site came from old friends. Whenever I meet up with old friends, one of us inevitably asks, "What are you listening to these days?" If I have good music to share, I'll shove it in my friends' faces like I'm Charlie Bucket and I just found the golden ticket (I leave out the British accent, sometimes), and it seems like the more you talk about music, the more great music you find. So I'm creating this site to share the music you should be listening to, and I hope that you share the music you love with me. My picks on this site will not always be current or even cool, but I promise it will be fun (see inset, in which music is 100% fun and 0% cool). So here's to you, old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment